By using the Site, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your information as described in this Policy.
The Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information about you when you use the Site:
- Personal Information: This includes information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, and mailing address. We may collect this information when you create an account or make a purchase.
- Payment Information: If you make a purchase on the Site, we will collect the information necessary to process your payment, such as your credit card number and billing address. This information is collected and stored by a chosen third-party payment processor.
- Transaction Information: We collect information about the products you purchase, including the date of purchase and the price paid.
- Log Data: When you use the Site, we may collect information about your device and the actions you take on the Site, such as the pages you visit and the links you click. This information is collected through the use of log files and tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access the Site, such as the type of device, the unique device identifier, and the IP address.
- Location Information: We may collect information about your location, either through the use of GPS technology or by inferring your location based on your IP address.
Use Of Information
We may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your orders, including sending you emails to confirm your order and inform you of its status.
- To communicate with you, such as by sending you newsletters or promotional emails. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time.
- To personalize your experience on the Site, such as by showing you content that is relevant to your interests.
- To improve the Site and our products and services, such as by tracking the pages and links that users click on the most.
- To protect the security and integrity of the Site and our business, such as by monitoring and preventing fraud or other illegal activities.
- To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to a subpoena or court order.
Sharing Of Information
We may share your information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as payment processors, email service providers, and analytics companies. These service providers are required to protect your information and may only use it for the purposes for which it was shared.
- Business partners: We may share your information with business partners for the purpose of marketing their products or services to you.
- Legal disclosure: We may disclose your information if we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, such as a subpoena or court order.
- Business transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our business, we may transfer your information to the party involved in the transaction.
We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use secure servers to store your personal information, and we use encryption to protect your financial information when it is transmitted over the internet.
However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our services and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
In general, we keep your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our services. If you no longer want us to use your personal information to provide you with our services, you may close your account.
We may retain certain information as required or permitted by law, even after you close your account or it is no longer needed to provide you with our services.